Personal data are processed in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation arising from the Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Use by Liable Services Ltd of your personal data
During your visit of an Liable Services Ltd website, Liable Services Ltd may collect personal data regarding your use of the website via cookies or otherwise. This may include information about the date and duration of visit, your browser and operating system, the website pages you visited, usage preferences set by you, and the contact information you provided to us via the contact form.
Liable Services Ltd uses such data for purposes of analysing and optimising the functioning and use of its websites, to allow you to visit Liable Services Ltd's websites in accordance with your own preferences as notified to Liable Services Ltd and to contact you following your request using the contact form.
Your personal data may be shared with the following third parties and recipients:
- With entities within the Liable Services Ltd group for the purposes set out in this policy
- With third party suppliers of entities of the Liable Services Ltd group (e.g. IT service providers), who may solely process your personal data in accordance with Liable Services Ltd's instructions
- With legal authorities if required by law.
- Transfer of personal data outside European Economic Area
A cookie is a small data file, which is stored temporarily or permanently on your device (e.g. a computer or a smartphone) within the web browser, when certain web pages are visited. Cookies are not intended to contain or collect information in isolation, but when read by a server via a web browser, they can give information to facilitate a more user friendly service by collecting information on, among other data, preferences (such as a language preference), detect errors and/or collect data for statistics. Cookies contain a unique code which allow to recognize your browser while visiting a website (so-called "session cookie") or also during later visits or later use (so-called "permanent cookie").
This website uses different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to move around the website or to provide certain features you have requested.
- Optimization cookies: These cookies help us to measure and improve the performance of the website providing you a better visitor experience.
Personalized and Third party cookies: When you visit the Liable Services Ltd website you may notice some cookies that are not related to us. If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example from Facebook or YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control the generation of these cookies, so we suggest that you check the individual third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Opting out of cookies?
Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all functionalities of the Liable Services Ltd website.
Updating of this Policy
Liable Services Ltd reserves the right to change this privacy statement at all times. It is your responsibility to periodically verify the applicable privacy statement and to comply with its most recent version.